Do you love Doctor Who? Do you hate DRM? Do you want a cheap electronic copy of Dining With the Doctor along with five other Whovian books? Well, this is your lucky day.
There are five days left to grab the Unofficial Doctor Who StoryBundle. If you’re familiar with the game-tastic HumbleBundle, this is the same principle, but for DRM free books linked by an awesome theme.
There’s no set price. Pay what you think we’re worth. If you’re broke, pay what you can. For a whopping three dollar minimum you’ll get:
- Dalek I Loved You: 50th Anniversary Edition by Nick Griffiths
- Who & Me by Barry Letts
- TARDIS Eruditorum Volume 2: Patrick Troughton by Philip Sandifer
- Dining With The Doctor: The Unauthorized Whovian Cookbook by Chris-Rachael Oseland
If you pay more than $10, you’ll get these two extra tomes – including a comprehensive episode-by-episode history of almost the Doctor’s entire 50-year run:
- VWORP!: Connecting Who, Old And New by Earl Green (almost 400 pages, spanning 1963 to 2011, and a nearly $20 value just on its own!)
- The Best Of TARDIS Eruditorum by Philip Sandifer (an exclusive ebook just for this bundle, compiling some of the best critical writing on The Doctor.)
The bundle will only be for sale for two weeks. If you think this would make a good, cheap present, you can buy gift Bundles with a timed delivery. Surprise a special someone at your 50th anniversary viewing party or during the Christmas episode with the surprise gift of these six awesome books. They’re available in .epub, .mobi, and some in .pdf, so they’re readable on pretty much any platform.
If cheap, quality ebooks aren’t a good enough reason to like StoryBundle, they also let you decide how much of your purchase price goes to the admins (who have worked hard for us, I assure you), and how much goes to the authors. You can also donate 10% of the price to one of two great charities, Mighty Writers or Girls Write Now.
I’m really happy to be part of this. If you like my writing, I hope you like theirs, too. I’m in great company.