Kitchen Overlord does a good job covering nerdy movies, television, and books, but we want to do more, much more. For that, we need shiny new ANIME and GAMING minions.
What do I have to do?
- Supply a minimum of one recipe post per month (more are welcome) with at least one horizontally oriented photo of the food.
Do you pay?
- Nope. Running this site actually costs me money.
So what do I get out of it?
- You keep full rights to all your content.
- I give it a nice home with an established base of readers, plus pimpage on FB and Twitter
- Basically, it’s a good home for a creative cook who wants eyeballs but isn’t prolific enough to maintain your own blog.
- Submit a dozen good and punctual posts and I’ll cheerfully act as a reference for writing gigs.
- If you keep it up long enough to post 50 recipes, I’ll mentor you on self publishing a book via CreateSpace. So hey, there might be some money in it after all.
What if I’m not into anime or gaming?
- You’re missing out on some fun.
- Luckily, I’m also open to pitches for other geek recipes as well as articles about other aspects of nerdy food news. Try me.
Pitch me via this exciting form: