I was super excited to vworp vworp onto Good Day Sacramento this morning for a segment about Kitchen Overlord and the Doctor Who Cookbook Kickstarter! (Since they don’t use embeddable YouTube, click here to check it out.)
With only 50 hours left in the Kickstarter, I’m doing everything in my power to get the word out to any last minute backers. If we hit 300 total backers, everyone at the $35 and up level gets their ebook months early plus some adorable Whovian postcards by artist Tom Gordon, whose work will also appear in the book.
Dining With the Doctor: Regenerated has been all over the NerdSphere during the Kickstarter.
You can also check out articles and interviews from:
- The Daily Dot interviewed not only interviewed me, but also posted two preview recipes from the cookbook
- MinionFeedinjg 101, which had 5 year old 12 year old, and grownup chefs test three recipes from the cookbook
- Hello Giggles, which called the cookbook “Genius.”
- Geek X Girls, which took a break from Cosplay coverage to whet your tastebuds.
- Doctor Who Worldwide made us their Kickstarter Of the Week.
- Nerd Reactor once more showed Kitchen Overlord some geeky love.
- That’s Nerdalicious used the Weeping Angel Cake as an excuse to remind people there’s a lot of Whovian goodness in the cookbook.
- While Mighty Mega used the Exploding TARDIS cookies for the same purpose.
- Leigh Schulman interviewed me about indie publishing in general and geek cookbooks in particular.
Other sites that spread the love include:
- Geeks Are Sexy
- Laughing Squid
- Geek Mom
- Doctor Who Online
- Steve Jackson Games
- Between the Pages
- Austin Chronicle
- World of Who
You still have 50 hours left to share the Kickstarter with your friends. Let’s get the total backers up to 300 by Tuesday!